Les Arcs, France Map
Reasons to stay in Villaroger, Les Arcs:-
- Resort altitude from 1200 to 2000 metres
- Top lift at 3226 metres with a total 200km of piste
- Great link to the rail station at Bourg St Maurice with services from London and Paris
- Some excellent treeline skiing meaning access to the mountain on those bad weather days.
- Some first class en piste restaurants – some of the best in the Alps
- A good range of beginner skiing – good for families learning to ski
- Fantastic aquatic centre for those off piste moments.
- Villaroger is a small hamlet below Les Arcs, in two lifts you are skiing in Arc 2000 and you can access all the rest of the amazing Paradiski.
When we visited Villaroger, we were surprised to drive past Les Arcs turning and continue on to St Foy and then take a small turn off to Villaroger and you feel like you’ve left the world behind as you approach a small hamlet with a chairlift in the centre of it. Looking above the chairlift, you notice a well lit restored farmhouse and see a lively looking restaurant, which is incredibly popular with skiers from Les Arcs doing the famous big descent for lunch. Villaroger has another restaurant on the other side of the piste which is really good so guests have quite a choice on where to eat and drink on the chalet’s night off.
The joy of Villaroger is that it’s a haven away from the hulabaloo of ski resorts, whilst being so close to Les Arcs ski area – just one chair begins your day – what could be better!
Let us create your tailor made ski holiday
Contact Us on 01252 411749 or via our enquiry form